Ciraco Custom Framers was established in 1979.
We maintain the highest standards in customer service and craftsmanship.
Our integrity has kept our retail and corporate clients returning for custom framing services for over 40 years.
Our Full Service Framing is all Done on the Premises:
- various matting styles & embellishments i.e. V-grooves, painted bevels, French lines
- mounting & lamination on various substrates
- archival / museum framing
- stretching of needlework, canvas & various fabric materials
- framing of original art, fine art prints, photography, posters & certificates
- custom shadow boxes – sport jerseys, military / award metals, keepsakes & mementos
- wide range of wood mouldings
- metal & poly urethane mouldings
- shelves, key hooks & business card holders
- custom framed chalkboards and mirrors
- replacement of broken glass & mirror
- 3 D Art
- 3 D Logos
- LED light panel displays
Our diverse spectrum of clients encompasses the retail sector as well as a wide range of industries. From advertising and marketing, builders & developers, to the music & film worlds, alongside artists working in
various mediums. Custom framing is a creative process that evolves intuitively with years of experience. Our talented stylists will work with you and give your artwork the presentation it deserves.
The combination of skills and abilities at the shop have given birth to unique art forms and ideas. Our 3D creations were a tremendous success at their début at the One Of A Kind Show.